TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team
Forum de la team [O.M] de TrackMania

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Feedback

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum >>> Archives >>> ~~~~~~ [O.M] Cross Championship 2010~~~~~~ >>> Pub, questions, prizes ...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TinTin

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2010 21:54:53    Sujet du message: Feedback Répondre en citant

Hi O.M!

First of all I want to say GJ for arranging a tournament.
But I have to say this..

The tracks that were chosen for this tournament is a disgrace to the dirtscene, they are ALL far from good competition tracks (or anything at all) and each and every one of them contains 10 or more bugs that are practically impossible to avoid 100%. Also due to this fact, more people playing on a team = more chance that they get a good roundtime, and even more with these loltracks. If I/we had known about these two substantional facts we would never have signed up for it, and I can say that ArcticNova will never be participating on your events again (unless the points mentioned aren't fixed ofc).

Just my two cents. If you think im a twat after reading, I will fully understand Wink

Regards,
TinTin
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2010 21:54:53    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Space

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2010 22:51:54    Sujet du message: Feedback Répondre en citant

I agree with you tintin Wink

good job with this tournament, but maps aren't very nice ... :s

"more people playing on a team = more chance that they get a good roundtime, and even more with these loltracks"

right ...

with some maps : 5 players Team A vs 25 players Team B --> Team A could win, but here ... it's not posible ...

but again nice job for arranging a tournament because of all problems ... Wink

Visiter le site web du posteur
そlooop`
Modérateur
Modérateur

compet::

MessagePosté le: 24/07/2010 10:47:07    Sujet du message: Feedback Répondre en citant

Hi Tintin, eheh If you haden't known about these two substantional facts, maybe you haven't read completly the rules about players and tracks informations, everything was said.

You have a nice & serious Team and you played until the end, thanks you for that, we hope to see you next year for a new & better Champ' Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 05/12/2016 18:36:52    Sujet du message: Feedback

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum >>> Archives >>> ~~~~~~ [O.M] Cross Championship 2010~~~~~~ >>> Pub, questions, prizes ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation