TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team
Forum de la team [O.M] de TrackMania

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Duke's Dirt Tracks
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum >>> Forum TrackMania : Le jeux / Les servers >>> Maps >>> Proposition de Map
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 01/07/2010 18:11:05    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

I waste too much time to make tracks, and then they are a fail on TMX, I will spend my time on better things

" just two good ol' boys...wouldn't change if they could...fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hood"
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/07/2010 18:11:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
tiintoux-25
[O.M]Team membre
[O.M]Team membre

compet::

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2010 12:32:57    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

This is nonsense! I know many people who love your map. You have the same style or pantseri sol666, and map are really loved.
Things better, like what?

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2010 22:59:52    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

My track are far worse than Pantseri and sol's, they have a lot more awards than mine tracks, and I've been making tracks even before they started. I am not a noob and managed to peak 47 awards on a track, if now my best average is 6 awards (instead of 15/20 of some months ago) there is just one reason, people don't like them anymore. I don't mean I want more awards, but if people don't like the track, they can say what's wrong, nobody reported anything, I can't fix anything if people don't give feedbacks, and I need something like 20 hours to make a normal track, so that's just my end, enjoy my last tracks if you like them Sad

I have a lot of better stuff to do:
- I can study, university is quite hard
- I can build website, it's my "new job"
- I can improve my own TM Team (which is going to expand elsewhere too)
- I am leading the Italian Dirt Nation, it's time I start to do something
- I love to play soccer and ping pong
- I love writing songs too
- Much more, don't want to bother you further more Wink

" just two good ol' boys...wouldn't change if they could...fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hood"
tiintoux-25
[O.M]Team membre
[O.M]Team membre

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2010 23:23:07    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Hm... Rolling Eyes
Good luck for the things "better" than you have to do. Hoping to see you again

MessagePosté le: 03/07/2010 00:08:51    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Hey, I am not ritiring from TM, I still will play around Smile

tiintoux-25
[O.M]Team membre
[O.M]Team membre

MessagePosté le: 03/07/2010 20:47:28    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Very Happy Arrow Mr. Green

MessagePosté le: 07/04/2012 20:09:18    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Sadly, after my retirement from trackbuilding, I slowly began to retire from TM too because of several reasons, mostly because TM was falling down into my team, so we made a multigaming and moved to other new games. I'd thanks the last game I played for being so crappy to make me return to TM, like the old shiny days.

So this is it, I am back to TM and trackbuilding!

There are a few tracks I have

Missing In Action
My first  track since my comeback, a hard but addicting once you learn the tricky transitions, mostly in the end where speed is a need.

For KarsO Special Edition
Anybody remember the old 3 For KarsO tracks? Are you a nostalgic? Here's the first 3-in-1 track, you can find each For KarsO parts into a single track.
Basically a copy and paste of the three tracks, but this has been one of the hardest work, because bolting 3 tracks in 1 isn't easy at all. Keeping flow and speed on bolted areas, checking quotas and blocks limit is quite hard, but the track is worth the time spent.

New York New York
Nothing new, this has been my masterpiece for over a year, but since the hosting disappeared, the track was untextured. I've retextured the whole map, now skyscrapers are back to theirs origin, to give the true New York feeling back.
The retexturing process celebrated the almost 1000th download of the track and my upcoming trip to New York scheduled 21st April.
My future plans...I have a suspended but soon-resuming double track under construction, 2 more tracks are almost finished for TRC cup, these are really crazy Wink

I hope you like them, see you again Very Happy

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 07/05/2012 16:06:00    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

New track! The Theresins

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 17/05/2012 15:34:42    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

New track rejected from TRC: Atrocity

New track under construction, available for preview on TMX Beta area:Claustrophobia

PS: I thought I made this topic a few minutes before, was it deleted or did I post in the wrong topic?

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 19/05/2012 16:08:21    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Here's the TRC track: Albatross

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 12/06/2012 14:20:35    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Here's my duo with Pantseri: compadres

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 01/08/2012 19:57:05    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

New track entry for BDB: BDB - A Horse With No Name

The4thDuke

MessagePosté le: 20/08/2012 18:29:00    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Here's 2 new tracks:

Claustrophobia.
A claustrophic scenery for an experiment track. I've changed a bit my style on jumps and flows, a funny track but still not really suitable for round servers, still worth of a try. It was released on TMX beta and tested by someone.

(tSC) - High Octane
This track was built for a competition called The Summer Challenger, where I had to build weird stuff to achieve more points. Definately not a server track, but yet funny to drive Very Happy

I have a good news for nostalgic people. I am going to build new tracks for the Duke's Dirt serie, to build more server oriented tracks Smile

daminus13
Linux Kernel
Linux Kernel

MessagePosté le: 22/10/2012 22:20:56    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

derniere mise a jour du master faite

daminus13
Linux Kernel
Linux Kernel

MessagePosté le: 13/01/2013 11:45:29    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks Répondre en citant

Please dear friend post your maps here

http://tmn.om.xooit.com/t2368-Tracks-proposition-January-and-february-for-M…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2016 19:52:45    Sujet du message: Duke's Dirt Tracks

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TrackManiaForever [O.M] Team Index du Forum >>> Forum TrackMania : Le jeux / Les servers >>> Maps >>> Proposition de Map Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation